- Continuous Running Unloaders - For continuous running air compressors, unloader lets unit idle load-free until air supply drops to cut-in pressure; automatically lets unit idle again after high pressure limit is reached.
- Heavy-duty Stainless Steel Valves - Standard on all CA Series compressors. Lapped to optical flatness for high efficiency and extended wear.
- Large Intake Filter Silencers - For quiet operation.
- Deep Finned Cylinders And Heads - For cool operation.
- Cast Iron Cylinders - Precision bored for high performance and low oil carry-over.
- Rings - Long-life industrial design compression and oil control rings for maximum performance.
- Cast Iron High Tensile Strength Rods - With replaceable rod bearings and pin bushings. Machined to close tolerances for many years of service. Oil entrance ports are machined at the crankshaft journal and at the piston pin to allow the flow of fresh oil throughout the rod.
- Ductile Iron Crankshaft - Dynamically balanced, precision-machined, and ground. Assures extended running life for all internal bearings and wearing surfaces.
- Cast Iron Crankcase - For strength and durability.
- Balanced Flywheel - For smooth operation with high volume airflow to cool heads and cylinders.
- Large Main Roller Bearings - Precision fit to hold alignment of all rotating parts.
- Oil Sightglass - Conveniently located for reading of oil level in crankcase.